Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What do I need to become an affiliate?
Nothing! Except your desire to be an affiliate.
You don't even need a website (although having your own website helps). You can promote Konga product via search engines and social media networks, postings in forums, or simply email to all your friends and people you know with your affiliate link attached to our product. If you have your own website, simply talk to your visitors in real time using live chat software on your website and send them your affiliate links through chat. All you need to do is to send a visitor tovia a special link (called 'affiliate link'), and if he or she buys anything from us, you will get commission.
2. How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
The program is powered by Konga Affiliate Pro, the leading affiliate tracking software. Konga Affiliate Pro uses combination of cookies and IP address to track referrals for best possible reliability. When the visitor follows your affiliate link to our site, our affiliate system registers this referral and places cookie on his or her computer. When the visitor pays for the product, affiliate system checks for cookie (if not found, checks for IP address of referral) and credits your account with up to 9% of the purchase value.
This process is absolutely automatic. All your referrals will be properly tracked. Konga Affiliate Pro is used by thousands of Internet merchants and affiliates world-wide.
3. How and when will i be paid?
Affiliates are paid upon confirmed purchase and delivery of item(s) by visitor(s) on Our payment date is on the friday of the second week of the next month. Payment is made through Bank/Wire Transfer. 
4. How do I set up an account?
Setting up an account is very easy and it's completely FREE. You don't have to pay for becoming an affiliate on . All you need to sign up go to the below and fill it out. After a review from our affiliate manager, you will receive email with your password and other information. As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links. Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other link at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to
5. What is the affiliate link?
Affiliate link is a special URL where you should be sending the visitors. You will get the URL's for different banners in your affiliate panel after log in.
6. Can I promote you through pay-per-click search engines?
YES! You can promote us through pay-per-click search engines. In fact, this type of promotion becomes increasingly popular and we are aware of several affiliates promoting our products in this way and making a very good profit. (Well, they keep promoting us month after month, which tells you something, doesn't it?) If you are not familiar with with type of promotion, we recommend Some people are making MILLIONS promoting other people's products - why not you?
7. Do you have any training program for affiliates?
Yes, basics of affiliate marketing and most useful tips are described in your affiliate panel. You can find new tips and techniques also in our affiliate newsletter.
If you are serious with earning your income as an affiliate, we recommend excellent book 
8. What must I do NOW?
Few simple steps:
1. Go to the
2. Fill out the form
3. Receive your password and other info by email
4. Log in to your own affiliate panel and choose from various banners, text links, reviews and other promotional materials
5. Place some of these banners/links onto the Home page of your website and as many pages as you want, to increase your sales
6. Receive up to 9% commission.
http://www.konga.com?k_id=08177220310http://www.konga.com?k_id=08177220310

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIA COOKING RECIPES How to make Chicken Pie Check Out: How to Make Chicken Pie [Video] How to Make Nigerian Meat Pie This Chicken Pie recipe was born out of my craving for Chicken Republic's Chicken Pie. So what do you do when you are craving for a particular food and you are far away from the outlet that makes and sells that food? You go into your kitchen and make some! And that's exactly what I did. Enjoy the recipe, make it and send me some feedback by  clicking here . Click >>  Different Shapes of Nigerian Pies  for how to get the heart, circular, star and other shapes of this delicious Chicken Pie. Chicken Pie Ingredients I got 14 Chicken Pies with the following ingredients. The size and the number of chicken pies you will get depends on the diameter of the cutter you use. My cutter is 15 cm (6 inches) in diameter. For the Chicken Pie dough 1kg (2.2 lbs) plain flour (All Purpose Flour) 300g (0.7 lbs) margarine 2 teaspoons baking pow...
IPOB Secretery General, Achuzia reveals origin of ‘Biafra’ Col Joe Achuzia, Secretary-General of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, world-wide, has revealed where the word ‘Biafra’ orgininated from. The civil war hero said he was proud to be addressed as “a Biafran” as that reflected his true identity. According to him,  “You see people tend to forget the paradox about the Igbo. The word Igbo is not a tribal identity, it is linguistic identity. It is a language of a people collectively residing in the eastern region that used to be known as Southern Sudan. From the 14th, 15th, 16th century, the area was known as Southern Sudan. That is where the people known as Biafrans lived, hence the Bight of Biafra.  “There would never have been a Bight of Biafra if there were no inhabitants occupying the mainland. I’m not here pleading a cause for Biafra. No, I’m only taking you to historical antecedents.” Asked why he joined the fight for the secession of Biafra from Nig...
Why I didn’t invite people to my wedding —Nollywood actress Uche Nnnana Newly wedded  Nollywood actress Uche  Nnnana is said to have  married her beau Richard  secretly. The Two Sisters  and Mary The Hunter star  clears the air, in this  interview with MERCY  MICHAEL, among other  issues. 2013 is fast running out, how would you rate the year so far as it relates to your job? How could you ask that kind of question? You should know better (laughs). It is indeed fulfilling. For me, this year has been one of the best ever; it’s the year I got married to my wonderful husband and the year God blessed me with so many good jobs. I started the year with so many good roles and before you know it, the wedding came. I’m so excited. What are some of the things you still hope to achieve? I have achieved all I think I want to achieve this year, but that doesn’t mean if any other thing comes up, I won’t grab it. As a human being, I would say ...